GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Edie Sidibeh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Sep 2005 21:32:24 +0100
Joe Sambou,

Even If what you said is what it is, and you need to convince a person to agree with you or to come on board, never repeat the past event but convince them with more positive attitude and open your arms to make them feel home. In my posting Brother man, I am not against infrastructural development and I never said human development is not needed in the Gambia, if I do, please bring it for everyone to see. I am always on the line with all what I have been posting in this Forum. I am always in line with justice because I have a Motto of (do onto other as you will like them to do onto you). you are insulting Yahya here but if someone else insults you that way will you take it? No human being is perfect even if we are always thinking we are. You are very judgemental person without a base and you should try to adjust a bit.

If we want a new Gambia that is modern, we need to adjust our thoughts to be modern and accept each other, welcome different ideas than the old fashion style whereby our fathers or elders are always right. we need no organisation if we think we are perfect. Why do you need others to contribute to NA DD? is just because you cannot do it alone or it is more reasonable to have many involve than few in this kinds of projects.  You sound like you will reject anyone who do not pay in the time you wanted them to pay and if they pay late you will be willing to tell them take your money because you did not pay it the time we told you. I just wanted you to read yourself . if you are able to tell someone oh this is what you use to say, why did you change? like you are telling me now. No politician or business person will talk like this to you potentials business partners. If you want to be a good organiser, you need to learn more on how to attract people. do not condition people, you don't own
 anyone and if you want to be a politician am afraid in this kind of attitude, people will ran-away from you.

Good night
Edi

Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Edie Edie, relax, no offense intended. I just could not help but notice
your transformation from supporting Yaya's infrastructure "developments", to
you now realizing thus:

"However the Gambia needs more human development than infrastructural
development because people will not eat road or hospital and schools even if
it is an important aspect of their lives and as well, a viable way to
encouraging investment opportunity to the country."

That's all. How you bring enmity, silencing you, owning the L, etc. into
the picture beats me. Sorry for disrupting your
transformation/metamorphoses. Please continue.

Chi Jaama

Joe