GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ansumana Kujabi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Oct 2001 08:21:24 +0000
BROTHER CHONGAN:

I wholeheartedly applaud your honest advice to our decent men and women in
uniform. I only hope they will see the light at the end of the tunnel and
follow your advice. By now, as Colly vividly lamented on Darbo's victory,
our decent men and women in uniform have seen a lime light emerging from a
mountain top which will soon become their savior. When I categorize our
patriotic men and women in uniform as decent folks, I am honestly referring
to the 90% of these fine service men/women whom, despite Moron Jammeh's
verminous reign, have remained loyal to the constitution of our beloved
country, and more importantly, they have always understood what DUTY to
country means. It has always been the 10% of these men and women in uniforms
who have mortgaged their souls to the devil and became hypnotized in
implementing the moronic orders of their vermin boss. But their days are
finished; its' a matter of days and hours, and minutes and seconds when
justice or LIBERTY BELL will be heard in MARCCARTHY SQUARE in our beloved
city of BANJUL. People will soon once again breathe the supreme scent of
freedom and independence, which used to be a second nature to people all
over the country. A typical proof of that freedom and independence used to
be on display during NAWETAN football matches in KG5 ARENA at HAGAN STREET
in Banjul, when happy and smiling men and women with each supporting their
teams will be dancing and cheering players of all races and tribes; even an
iota of segregation was never on people's mind. But it is the moron of all
morons, vermin of all vermin, imbecile of all imbeciles who came to change
all that for seven solid years. And consequently, nowadays being a JOLA or
WOLLOF or MANDINGO or FULANI matters in such a close and minute community
such as ours. This is pathetic and justice and freedom MUST prevail within
days, hours, minutes and seconds to come. Our decent men and women in
uniform must act on MORAL PRISM and DUTY to their beloved country and
strictly maintain law and order and fairness. They must not listen to the
imbecile of all imbeciles any more, for when he is failing, all those
executing his moronic orders will also fall alongside him. The time has now
ripe for freedom and independence to once again prevail in every household
and corridor of every decent gambian. GOD BLESS THE GAMBIA.

ANSUMANA.