GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
kalilu camara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jul 2000 14:02:13 GMT
Dear Momodou,
Please lets do this! Can we possibly include some of "off the wallers" too?
Like someone from Kand i lie!
Lets sponsor that kind of move bring on our brothers in the struggle
here in America and engage eachother in a dialogue.We maybe more successful
than the middle East since we share this common resemblance
in word and geography.
            Thanks for an inspiring idea.
                                  Kalilu Camara