GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Elhajj Mustapha Fye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Oct 2003 00:27:29 +0200
Jabou
Well said! The opposition must put their differences aside and come
together, so that they can get full support of Gambians on the ground,
Gambians abroad and the international community. If they cannot come
together, then we will continue to be in the hands of our THREE LIEUTENANTS,
their Army and their NIA.
May Allah ( SWT ) save us from " shaytan " because our people are really
under frustration.

Elhadj.