GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Elhajj Mustapha Fye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Apr 2004 06:20:31 +0200
Jabou,
HALLAS! HALLAS ! " KI   JAFFUR WAHNA  LEB ". Joe has said everything! The
attack on the previous Gambian Ambassador has proven Joe Sambou again. This
has given me more evidence, because the time I was informed to tell people
to be watchful at Joe, then Essa Sey was the Ambassador. Now, I fully
accept that Joe was playing a double standard roll. This man is the
world`worst liar! You can imagine him framing me a welfare King with his
jealous associates he gets contacts with in Sweden. I sympathise with these
confuse people. They can say whatever they want, but no nonsence will come
to me. I am in the system with my family, and thank God we are entrusted.
Joe will continue exposing himself, until all the fair minded people will
judge him correctly. Joe can insult anyone on this list, and be rest assured
he will never be delisted. It would have been quicker to jump on the gun, if
it was Elhajj insulting. Interesting!

Elhadj.