GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sheikh Tejan Nyang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Mar 2000 22:22:17 +0000
May her soul rest in perfect peace. She was a devoted and a hard working lady .
Chi Jamma . Bro Sheikh.
P.S  Late Obituary announcement.

Mr. Ndure formally of MBEGAN STORES opposite the Banjul ferry terminal passed
away on Monday. He is the father of Sabel,Wally ,Cherno Ndure and others of
Oxford street,. Our condolences to the entire Ndure,Jobe families.

Ya Omie Silleh of Anglesea street. Who is the mother of Tapha Sain, Elli and
others
Our condolences to the family members.
"Inna lilaahi wa inna wa inna ilahhi raaji'oon."  Sheikh Tejan Nyang.