GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Saihou Mballow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jun 2000 11:06:29 -0700
Hamjatta,
Thank you very much for registering your concerned to what the UDP would do when elected to office?.Though,i am not the party spoke person,but as a member of the executive,i  will be able to tell you something about the party.Right now i am here in Jersey City but by late evening i will be back to New York and will post something.
By the way,it is incorrect to say that UDP do not need the supporrt of other political parties.
Thanks for Now untill later.
Saihou