GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bubacarr Sankanu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 2010 23:12:19 +0100
Cherno,

If a leader is so dear to me, I will surely, loyally and proudly use my real and correct names in supporting in supporting him/her through all channels at all times.

Anyway you know your reasons for using the avatar of "Fankung Fankung Jammeh" instead of your proud natural name to defend your "dear leader!"

I can see you are playing the innocent over that girl with your phrase "whoever she is (LOL)." I am indeed laughing out loud and it makes no sense for us to elaborate.

You can have your fun with your "dear leader" and I will enjoy the girl like gentleman!

Yes I am having a wonderful time here and I believe same is the case with you.

Good luck with your "dear leader" and good luck in battle with opposition!

Prince B. Sankanu
Bundesrepublik Deutschland

-------- Original-Nachricht --------