GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mambuna Bojang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jun 2000 14:06:41 -0400
Ebrima Ceesay "Manding Mori",

Chill out! You are not at war with anyone, at least not with me. Let me go ahead
and say your de-listing from the L will be a substantial loss, but that does not
mean one should not point out your defects. Again, I reiterate, your fight with
Salieu (if that is what you will call it) should have been "private". All of us
have a past and you shouldn't sound arrogant by threatening to reveal his past.
We are not interested in that.

I will urge you to continue forwarding to us those valuable pieces of info. you
are already forwarding and refrain from sending private and personal stuff. Each
of us is a master  in our own domain and there is no need for bragging about
individual accomplishments. You kind of seem to do that a lot whenever someone
disagrees with you.

By the way I can step in your shoes and call you names just like you do, but I am
not going to do that. I believe we can disagree to agree without resorting to
labeling names.

God Speed!

Pa Mambuna,
Lexington, KY