GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Abdoulaye Saine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 9 Apr 2001 16:51:48 -0400
G-L Community:
Joe Sambou: Well said!  That we have well-meaning and talented
individuals on the G-L is beyond question, but that we also have much
time and talent wasted on matters that do not appear to further our
struggle is even more evident.

OCTOBER 2001 is only six months away and much remains to be
accomplished!  I challenge EVERY GAMBIAN and FRIEND of THE GAMBIA
reading this email to pledge $20.00 or its equivalent toward a COMMON
FUND for ALL POLITICAL PARTIES.

I (Abdoulaye Saine) pledge $50.00  Who will be next? The ball is in your
court.  Stand and be counted!

Cheers!
Abdoulaye