GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Samba Goddard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 12:41:34 +0200
Assalaamu alaikum brother Katim,
Alhamdullilah, (praise be to Allah)
I thank you very much for the sake of your mistake, cause sister Jabou and
brother Hamjatta come to understand each other,and between bro. Hamjatta and
bro. Halifa ends with regret from  bro.Hamjatta...This is all from your
mistake Katim.

Brother Hamjatta May Allah bless you and guide you to the straight
part.....Ameen!!!!!
You did a great Job...May Allah The AlMighty. rewards you for the steps you
take to bring understanding between you and other`s.

Sister Jabou, May Allah The Wise.Guide you from His
Wise side.....Ameen!!!!!

Brother Halifa, May Allah The Most Knowledgable.  extend your knowledge.

Brother Katim, May Allah The Most High.
Guide you from Satan.....Ameen!!!!!

Brother Katim, I think you will learn something from this!!!

May Allah The Most Hight, GUIDE all of  us to the straight part and grant us
with good faith.....Ameen!!!!!

Allahummasalli alaa saidina Muhammadin wa alaa alli Muhammadin.

Samba Goddard
(Pulo)