GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Amadu Kabir Njie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jul 2000 10:51:55 CEST
tony cisse <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>the second point (and maybe Momodou Camara can advise) is removal of codes
>in the text, postings from some people, notably Amadou Kabir, but others
>too, comes out with codes in the text...is there something that can be done
>about this, as unless they are removed they make very difficult reading.

Hello Tony,

Thanks for the pointer. I was alerted to the fact quite a while back
(several months) by Momodou Camara and since then I have changed my email
settings to plain text. You must understand that I need to be alerted to the
fact in order for me to take note because there are no codes when the
messages arrive in my mailbox.

Do you mean that my messages still arrive in codes? If so, I'll need some
advise on how to avoid that. If my mails to the list or to those who have
recieved private mails from me recently have come in codes, please tell me
so that I can try to rectify it. It can indeed be quite irritating to
receive messages, half of which are codes.

Regards,

Kabir.