GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ansumana Kujabi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Apr 2001 21:51:53 -0000
BROTHERS:-HAMJATTA/SAUL KHAN,

Meeeeen! guys whazzzup? You guys are HAMMERING "PATRIOTIC CITIZEN": K.B.,
KB, "KEBBA JOBE", "MR. BYE 4NOW" ETC, ETC, ETC, Guys cooool! it Meeeen!
Hamjata, Meeen! your PEN is too DANGEROUS. You have hammered the SHIT out
of "CITIZEN" JOBE. This guy is full of buuuuul shit. Brother Hamjatta, from
now on I name you: "HAMJATTA THE HAMMER". Just keep hammering the INTRUDERS
for us. Frankly, WE are sick and tire of these so-called "CITIZENS", "MR.
INTEGRITY", "MR. HONEST CIVIL SERVANT", you name it. I have been laughing my
head off, and I nearly choked whiles eating "Benechin" this Sunday
afternoon. Brother Hamjata, I kept reading over and over how you have
destroyed our "MR. SPOKESMAN" and "FATHER X'MAS". I just received a phone
call that the MORON is engaged in another "OPERATION COUP DE PION", just to
cause HAVOC, DIVISION, CONFUSION, and MISTRUST amongst us in the G-L, just
like the plot against our BROTHER, EBRIMA CEESAY. HJK, as you described the
mental state of the MORON sometime ago, his MOSQUITO BRAIN CELLS could not
handle your HAMMER this time around. The MORON thought that this time
around, he could still lavish his "ALLAH'S DOLLARS" to cause havoc amomgst
us all; but thank god, HAMJATA, THE HAMMER is available to smash their heads
into pieces.

Brother Hamjatta, you have hammered "MR. BYE 4NOW" so bad that his brain
cells are scartered all the ATLANTIC OCEAN. Please, brother, I begg you,
enough is enough "4now"(just quoting him). Frankly, I cannot just comprehend
how the "mosquito brain cells" are able to use the "so-called intellectual
brains like the "K.B., "KB", "KEBBA JOBES". This is pathetic and really
unfortunate. To that end brother HAMJATTA THE HAMMER, you really did a favor
for us all. I only hope from now on the MORON will re-think his strategy.
Hamjatta, once again thanks for the hammering job.

Ansumana.