GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
saiks samateh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Jul 2000 06:37:10 PDT
Ebrima Ceesay

There are many Moja militants including myself who no matter what will never
compromise their principles for anything else,if Jammeh is bend on crossing us
then he has a lot of work to do,the illegal arrest and detention of Dumo Saho
for no other reason than that he is a Moja militant seems to give your source
a credit,but no matter what the struggle continues.And thank you for this
infor.

For Freedom

Saiks
Gambia-L:

The e-mail below has been sent to me by one of my sources in the Gambia.

Ebrima Ceesay