GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
omar joof <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Aug 2005 16:43:19 +0000
Baba,
I am always fascinated by the simplicity of your presentation and the
grandeur of your product. Very interesting name for the supreme character
"Badmouth Nobrains". The bad mouth would be one that has high propensity for
foul language and at some point you mention his distractions being so
overwhelming that he is simply not in the business of brushing his teeth. An
important deduction that can be made from this particular imagery of the
mouth is that both the foul language and the foul odour would not attract
customers . It is indeed tragic that "Badmouth Nobrains" reflect no
inclination towards redressing these personal deffects. Tragically, he has
no brains to help him out.
Furthermore, your business giant reflects some interesting contradiction
between his attitude towards his competitors and the personal security
measures he  take. In the latter, he somehow accepts the potent force that
his competitors represent, yet he goes around trying to convince everybody
that they are not to be taken seriously!
Finally, if the iron stuff he wears enables him to face the others, he is
totally helpless in his dreams as he is tormented by figments of his own
imagination. Importantly, these may represent his acceptance of the
inevitability of what the future holds for him, which, without doubt, is
being overwhelmed by his competitors.
Thanks for a creative piece!
Omar Joof.

>From: Baba Galleh Jallow <[log in to unmask]>