GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Samba Goddard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2000 02:02:21 +0200
Assalaamu alaikum sister Jabou
Alhamdullilah,
Praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
(There is no power and might except by Allah!)

Thank you so much for forwarding this wonderful message from Tonny Blair.

WHAT`S NEXT??? sister Jabou???

I want to remind you all that Allah`s promise NEVER failed......

Allah say in the Holy Qur`aan:
"Surely, it is Allah who is the great sustainer,
The Lord of power, The strong".
The role of man is passive. God! is the only agent of all forms of creation
and no other agent has Created Him".!!!!!

"O people We will show you our signs within the Universe and then within
your own mines.
So that you may know clearly with any shadow of douth that "Hach"(reality)
is Allah! He is the ultimate reality and you will find the ultimate
reality"...!!!

O Allah! we ask You! to make us thankful for Your! favour, to be of good
service to You! and grant us a sound heart and a truthful tongue.
We ask You! to grant us, what You! know to be good and to give us refuge
from what is evil, and You! are the knower of the Unseen.

O Allah! Inspire us with good conduct and save us from the evil of our
selfishness. Clear us in Your! presence of ascribing partners to You! which
is a great crime as You said in the Holy Qur`aan:

"Whoso ascribeth partners to You!, he hath indeed invented a tremendous sin.
There we ask You! to clear us in Your presence of ascribing partners to You!
The Almighty, The Most High, The Merciful!!!!!

Allahummasalli alaa saidina Muhammadin wa alaa alli Muhammadin.

Samba Goddard
(Pulo)