GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Sep 2003 21:04:49 +0000
All, please join me in thanking Yus Jow and anonymous 5-06 for their
contributions and Sheikh Omar for his pledge.  We are making progress and I
hope more join this noble effort.  Attached, is a list of where we are thus
far.  For those that pledged but have not contributed, it's been five months
since April.  Please take some time to send in your contributions.  For
those that are on target, thank you and keep up the dedication.  To those
that are a little behind, I appreciate your contributions and hope that your
situation improve.  By year's end, we should collect close to $6,000 from
folks online, based on the pledges.  We are a little behind as you can see
but I am optimistic that we will reach our goal.  We have a lot of folks off
line that we are also reaching out to.  Please help us spread the word.

As stated before, I am collecting and recording the contributions and the
money subsequently forwarded to Kebba Foon, in Atlanta to be deposited in
the newly opened account with three signatories(Kebba Foon, Saloum Njie, and
George Sarr (possibly).  For those that are close to Kebba and would like to
give him their contributions, you can do so and you will be counted.

We are also selling the July 5 video tapes for $20 (including shipping and
handling) and those funds are going to be included in the fund too.  The
accountant is still working to register the fund.  Please send your
contributions to Joe Sambou, 8046 South Kimbark Ave., Chicago, Illinois
60619.  I could also be reached at home (773)768-8264 or cell (773)870-1251,
or work (630)990-5097.

Kebba, is there a possibility for direct deposit for those that wish to do
so?  Please advise.

Chi jaama

Joe Sambou

Send and receive larger attachments with Hotmail Extra Storage.
http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es