GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Baba Galleh Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Jun 2007 21:46:38 +0000
Ya Soffie, I think this user is either severely brainwashed or suffering
from a severe infeririry complex, if, that is, he/she is a Black person. If
he/she is White, the comment is self-explanatory. Claiming that there are
standards of capacity and intellect between white and black in this day and
age can only be the bitter fruit of a very sick mind. Thanks for sharing.

Baba