GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Elhajj Mustapha Fye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Oct 2003 17:54:25 +0200
Jabou,
You are right! Infact I contacted two of my personal friends working  under
the Customs at the Dakar airport, and they all denied arresting Gambians at
the airport
or cooperating with the NIA / Gambia government to harass Gambians. They
promised to investigate the issue. I hope the source of the information can
shed more light on the issue.

Elhajj.