GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Solomon Njai <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 12:59:49 EDT
Guys, don't give a hoot about those NIA infiltrators  amongst us, as we need
their meesenger or direct-line service to kaninglai. We had the same problem
in new york yesterday. while conducting our meeting, some recalcitrant
elements were busy faxing all our literature to Yahya Jammeh...thanks for the
freebe service. The strategy to use with these rabble rousers, is that,
before you start your meeetings, ask them to turn on their recording devices
or take notes of the events.
YAHYA MUST GO