GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Hamjatta Kanteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 04:33:41 EST
Lamin,
    thank goodness we have someone online who was on the ground when the
referendum was happening. I hope Halifa answers your question. and his lack
of objectivity. The fact that he never told Gambians categorically what was
wrong with the constitution and that their wishes were deliberately expunged
by Jammeh. I don't recall saying any of these to his audiences when he was
doing his program on Radio 1FM.
Good morning.
Hamjatta Kanteh

hkanteh