GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ebou Secka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 11:20:58 PST
Mr Jallow,
   you have a chance to set a very good example now. You mentioned in your
revalation that should you die, all moneys in your bank account be paid to
the deposits of the Gambian people. I do not think there is the need to wait
for your death, things will get more complicated then and your own
individual wealth could or might be involved.

   You know how much was paid to the account, as a good citizen and someone
who lives on his earned wealth, it is very easy to authorize a check/cheque
payment to The Central Bank of The Gambia and be a hero. This might convince
other honest induvaduals like the one I am advising you to be, to follow
suit. I do thank you for coming forward with all this information and may
Allah bless us all.

Ebou Secka
Concerned Citizen