GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Solomon Njai <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 2000 01:09:02 EDT
UNCLE TOM BOY SAIDY, are the spokeboy of Yahya Jammeh, or just a lackey and
tyrant at the disinformation service unit of GRTS? Aren't you the same guy
that's still defending the regime on Koro's murder? I swear to god, you'll be
in a worst situation than Balla or Blaise when Yahya Jammeh is finished with
you. when you came to the USA with Yahya, we know that you paid  your own
airfare, just to be around them, hence sidelining the protocol officer. You
are a  wise fool who doesn't know how most of your compatriots despise your
cunning, snitchy, reptillian and provacative nature. Who provided the
"OPERATION LOOKOUT" list of Gambians to the NIA, if not you? WHO? The biggest
mistake Gambian's in the USA made about you was to grant you a host of forums
in different states, where red flags should've been  popping up, warning us
about your true colors. Brother, please ceased from the  selective myopia
and amnesia sufferings you endowed yourself with, as your job is a political
appointment, which you never deserved anyway.... debate me on your
qualifications of your position... nothing but dis/misinformation director.