GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
sulayman jobarteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Jul 2000 04:23:45 GMT
Ebrima,

I agree with all that has been said about this woman. I do not know her
personally but I have heard one or two things about her. Her blind
allegiance to Yaya is remarkable. This is a woman who would not hesitate to
say anything on behalf of Yaya. I won't be surprised if that simpleton
believes Jammeh is GOD. This sort of thing is not allegiance or loyality but
stupidity, plain and simple. We know she is a regular visitor to the L.

I think there should be some form of award to recognise certain individuals.
Here are my humble nominations....

1. Liar of the Millenium...Ousman Badji..for persistently spinning    lies
to back the government in the aftermath of April 10.

2. Fool of the Millenium...Dr ML Sedat Jobe..for always fooling himself and
the government that what they are doing is the best.

3. Stupid Idiot of the Millenium..Jahumpa Ceesay..for always trying to
repair an image that is beyond repair.

4. Joke of the Millenium...to the obscure magistrate.. for sitting in a tiny
stale courtroom in Kanifing overturning a high court ruling.

Criminals of the Millenium..NIA DG, IGP and AG..for defying court orders to
release detained suspects..

May be someone out there has better ideas.

I salute all of you, my country men..i wish all of you a nice weekend.

Thanks

Sulayman Jobarteh