GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Njie Awa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 12:44:34 +0000
Fellow Members,

I am please to inform you of the returning of the NEW PRESIDENT OF THE
REPUBLIC OF THE GAMBIA HON OUSAINU DARBOE, last night from the provinces,
the welcome back was history in making, the crowd from Brikama to Banjul,
was unbelievable, I have never in my life seen such a crowd in Gambian
politics, THANKS to you LERS and and the youths of the Gambia, they came in
full force, walked from Brikama to Banjul, remember  guys it was the youths
that put him to power and it is again the youths that will take him out of
power. I made it my business to asked the youth if they are voters card
holder, and all of them told me that they voted for the Maron, Tony (daba)
the last election and this time around the card is for the Lawyer. The man
is finish, he is history, ignore Tombong is is lying to his teeth, they knew
the crowd that was accompanying the new president and they including the
maron, thought that by going face to face might chase the militant home
before they get into Banjul.  The crowd is too much for them to digest, so
going face to face with the UDP crowd he got what he deserved, people
through stones on him, he had not business around that area,  a police
officer I can't remember his name but an sure this name will appear in
todays news papers, ordered again to SHOT the UDP MILITANTS. People are no
longer afraid of the Maron.   Guys this man is gone nuts just listen to his
campaign speech or better yet read the news paper, threatening to shot
people, going as far as telling Gambians that after the elections a lot of
women are going to mourn for their husband, the man needs our votes!!!!!! I
arrest my case, once again a BIG THANKS TO THE MEMBERS OF THE GAMBIA L AND
THE YOUTHS OF THE GAMBIA. TOMBONG START PACKING!!!!!!!!although there is no
place for you to run!!! but just try!!!!!!! Ebou Colley you can post your
congratulatory speech I just can't wait to read it.