GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
UNCLE JAY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 13:55:09 GMT
During the Jawara era, it was water, petrol and rice shortage. Electricity
then was better.The big question I ask today is Gambia better now than
before. Help historian.

When other third world countries are working toward electrifying their
entire territories, NAWEC is very close may be week close to throwing us
into total darkness. Just yesterday another stickmatized generator
experienced leakage and so we have to cope. how long can we cope. Pls.
someone build us a CANDLE FACTORY.it will be more realiable than electricity
out here. Infact candle sellers are making more profit than NAWEC. So help
us God..
Enjoy a great weekend in darkness in Gambia no choice.

UNCLE JAY