GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Madiba Saidy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Nov 1999 02:50:02 -0800
Hi Mr. Brown et al.,

What a fight!!! I didn't regret paying $90 to watch it on PPV. Just got
back home after a long celebration with my buddies.

God save the QUEEN!!! I knew Lewis was going to prevail for the British
Empire:-) But, I'll agrre with you that Holyfield was the aggressor this
time around. Can't wait for their next bout.

Got to go to bed..... Night night!!!

Madiba.