GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ousman Manjang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 22:00:53 EST
Assalamu alaikum sister Ndey

This is definitely a great pleasure to learn that Gambians are starting what
I will call the move in the right direction. Let the Almighty guide you all
in the process of the establishment. Please remember that you have started a
very difficult task and all it takes is hard work and dedication.
At this point, I would like to extend, on behalf of Amir Shiekh Yakuba Fatty,
Imam Bye Ibrahima Secka and the executive committee of the Atlanta League For
Islamic Education "ALIE," sincere greetings to you, the executive committee
and the entire Gambian community in New York. We will continue to pray for
the success of your organisation, and will ask all Gambian communities to
follow suit.
As we are also at the early stage of establishing ours, we would like to tell
you that our doors are open to you for any possible assistance. We can
initiate contacts.
Thank you and God Bless you.
Ousman Manjang
Administrative secretary