GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
oko drammeh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Jul 2007 04:27:54 -0700
My condolences to The Cham family. I knew Alieu very well, the football, infact the all rounder. He played for Pindo and spend years under the Soto tree at Hagan street. Alieu was a friend and a true brother. He was a youth icon and always in the company of many.
  Words are not enough to express the level of shock and sadness when the people you know and grow with pass away.
  May god the almighty, grant him heaven and may his soul rest in perfect peace.

  Oko Drammeh
  A Family friend

Elhajj Mustapha Fye <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  Abdoul ,

Thanks for sending Macoumba`s contacts. I was thinking of calling Cherno to
get his contacts.

Regards
El - Mustapha