GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Hamjatta Kanteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 04:59:01 GMT
KB,
Please continue your great work. Don't let cynics digress you from the good
work you, Ebrima Ceesay and Saul Khan has been doing lately on the List. I
normally get silly and somethimes benumbing crank mails like that. They have
only managed to embolden me to speak out against injustice and the barbarism
being perpetrated in the Gambia by Jammeh. Matter of fact i made it a policy
not to open mails whose adresses or names attached them i don't recognise.
In the battle against the dictatorship, the road is laden with pinpricks
hellbent on divertiung our attention from the big prize. Please take great
comfort in Saul Khan's, as usual, brilliant rejoinder.
Have a great day comrade.
Hamjatta Kanteh