GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sanusi Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Aug 2001 11:11:49 +0100
Buharry

Your call for calm is well noted. Perhaps it would be
best if I clarify my position.

Please note that my exchanges with Jassey-Conteh is an
honest and sincere debate. I have so much admiration
for this man-Jassey Conteh, as he has always been
advocating for a united opposition. I salute him for
his couarge, my only problem is his failure to assess
between Darboe and Dibba who has a better chance of
unseating Jammeh.

In the interest of VICTORY for the opposition in
October 2001, I shall declare a "unilateral ceasefire"
against Comrade Jassey-Conteh and others.

Come October 2001, Gambia must be free as Yahya must
go.

Have a nice day

Sanusi