GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mr Makaveli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jan 2001 16:36:34 -0600
Haruna,
 Thanks for the extra effort. That's the spirit brother. 'Great spirits
have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds'..Albert
Einstein. Let's show these bullies that this is a new year and we're in
this fight together, for better or for worst. Gambians have shed too many
tears lately. We've gone through slavery, then came colonialism, and now
it's dictatorship, only this time from none but our own fellow countrymen,
Yahya Jammeh and his cohorts! Our people deserve a break for God sake. Too
much suffering, too many tragedies, so many broken-hearted. When will it
end? So much been said and so little been done, uttered surreptitiously by
some of the most captious, BUT this is no time for pessimism. We have
reached a critical juncture, where working together and making a
difference for the common good seems the most patriotic thing to do. Let
us strategize and formulate efforts to disburden the MONSTER that seems to
comprehend NOT a single word of our pledge. It's 2001. May Allah(God, The
AllMighty) help us all!
                                                      I Remain Optimistic,
                                                      George Sarr
                                                      (Mr Makaveli)