GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pakaramo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 2 Oct 2001 20:04:58 -0700
G-L
I join Elhajj to thank you all for your condolences and prayers. May Allah
grant her Jannah. Ameen.

God bless you all.

Karamo

"Memories keep the one you loved close to you in spirit and thought and
always in your heart, today and forever"--Unknown

On Tue, 2 Oct 2001 07:20:38 +0200, The Gambia and related-issues mailing