GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
jaara ndow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 08:05:38 GMT
There is a school for children with learning disabilities inthe Gambia and
it is now in Kanifing near the Department of State for Works. Itr is under
the Methodist Mission. There is also an association for parents and well
wishes for those with learning disabilities and it is call GOLD (Gambian
Organisation for the Learning Difficuties) and it is supported by a similar
organisation in Sweden.

If you want to get in touch with them you can write to them through the
Gambia Methodist Mission, the head of this school is Mrs Lucy Sarfo.

Thanks