GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dampha Kebba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 10:37:44 -0400
Ebrima, I do NOT think you need to apologize for the report you forwarded to
G_L regarding Tombong’s purported demise. Your Source is very accurate. If
my memory serves me right, the only other time I read a contribution from
this source was when Pap Cheyassin Secka was fired and Joseph Joof
appointed. As history tells us today, that report was 100% accurate. This
report about Tombong was the second report.

If you checked the archives you will realize that I had earlier on told
Tombong that Yaya was going to fire him and would probably change his mind
if he sees that Tombong is fighting with the Opposition. Everyone knew what
went on here. Tombong was indeed fired by his erratic boss and later on
forgiven. Yaya is now playing Tombong and has cornered him where he wanted.
You think now Tombong will not play ball with his APRC cohorts? He already
started peddling garbage again on behalf of his masters. He will also cut
his trips to the ‘attaya vous’ and start following Yaya to all the APRC
rallies. Just watch. Tombong knows that he is swimming with sharks.

Apart from Bora Mboge, Marcel Thomasi (remember his ‘interview’ with Yaya)
is also in the wings getting ready to pounce. Tombong knows how dispensable
he is. Now the vermin will all race to the bottom of the pit. They will
compete as to who is the best praise-singer to the moron. Pathetic
characters. If Tombong had any sense in him, he would do like Sedat Jobe and
call it quits. But he would NOT do that. He’s gotten used to his pajero and
his flamboyant lifestyle. Tombong does NOT want Yaya to close his ‘mobile
phone business’. He is so invested in this criminal government that he knows
that he CANNOT make a move and bolt. He is going to sink with the ship.

Ebrima, tell your Sources that we know they did NOT get it wrong. The
moron’s unpredictability is the only predictable thing about him. I miss
your postings and I look forward to your contributions as we move to October
18.
KB