GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ousman Bojang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Nov 1999 02:16:41 EST
Ndey,
Thanks for fowarding the above article to the L-. I said earlier on that I
doubt if there was any medical practitioner who was going to say what Mr.
Fatty alleged. Therefore, I am not suprised that a Dr. Maritte Dieng does not
even exists. I am sure if he asked to show the tape, he would not. Because
you know what, it does not exists.
I personally do not know this Mr. fatty, but his education is questionable.
Such people are very dangerous to any community. If there is anyone on this
L- who knows him, I would appreciate it if they could tell us about his
Islamic religious education and not Arabic. A lot of so called Islamic
scholars in the Gambia went to Arabic school and are very fluet in the
language, but only a number of them did study Islam. Infact even Banding
Drammeh, the president of the Gambia Islamic Council is allegedly only an
Arabic scholar.

Ousman Bojang.