GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Elhajj Mustapha Fye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Oct 2003 11:00:35 +0200
Omar,
You have asked me a very difficult question, but please give me some time to
try to answer it. The mother of all the above mentioned is good conduct and
honesty. We were brought up in a society, where all the above mentioned are
part of our culture. But unfortunately everything disappeared when the "
Ngirroh "
started in the early 70s, and then grugde / hatred emerged against one
another. The lack of the above mentioned brought us up to where we are
today. Omar this is a very important subject, and I think we should invite
all the G-Lers to throw the few cents / Kr. etc on this debate.We really
have a PROBLEM to solve!

Uncle Mustapha