GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
samateh saikou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Apr 2007 11:15:39 +0100
Sister Jabou,

Interesting to learn from you a new thing in this debate.I was listening to
a debate on the issue and one of the Muslim ladies in the debate insisted
that there is no mention of the Hijab in the koran.May be I over heard this
or that she was referring to the  extreme form (could not remember the
name),mostly seen in Afghanistan,until in one of my trip back home when i
saw some Gambian women under that hot sun dressing that way.Which of the
many forms is mentioned in the koran ?
For freedom
Saiks