GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Jan 2001 23:55:55 -0000
Jamila,

I stand by my postings. Slavery and its brood of ills must be investigated
and dealt with accordingly. All the more reason we must not tolerate
corruption and fraud be it by a white person or a black person.

Individuals are free to invest anywhere, but with honesty and good conduct.
Thank you and goodnight.