GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ebou Secka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Nov 1999 10:23:01 PST
GESO, what a great gesture. Musa Jeng, I feel guilty for not responding to
this worthy call when you mentioned GESO to me in Atlanta (july 4th 1998).
You guys have started something that will yield so much for Gambia and we
should all try and make GESO a success. The GESO team's vignette says it all
and I challenge all members of the L, not only Gambians to think once again
and consider to join and support the organization. This is a great feat for
GESO and thanks to the initiators and members.
Well, Musa, Ndey, Jabou, Kabir (my brother), Modou and the rest, you've got
my word of full membership and support. Get me on the list of members.

I tried to submit my e-mail address in, at the website, but it did it
swallow it. If I do have to fill any form(s) send to:
          1046 Forest Ct # 9
          Kansas City, KS 66103 or attach them on to [log in to unmask] .

Happy thanksgiving to all and have a safe weekend after.

Ebou A. Secka