GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Habib Ghanim, Sr" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 21:42:50 -0700
Well done Madiba . Only the brave like you and. Tombong  can admit their human
errs and make up and continue. May Allah give us all the patience go through
this ordeal.
Folks without the mutual cooperation of all parties there will be no solution.
Let us mourn but keep on with our traditional relationships alive. There will
always be differences and agreements as long as we communicate.
Thanks again.
My only question is why are the dead not buried yet .??? It bothers me a lot. it
is almost a week and that is a very unislamic practice to delay funerals no
matter what the cause was or is.
pardon me if I have offended anyone. Our christian brothers and families do so
but only t wait for other relatives to gather. Is that the case here?

Habib