GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sheikh Tejan Nyang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 15:26:12 +0100
Francis,
Your organization looks like the many that are out in the U.k to enrich themselves rather than the Gambian people. You are using the tourist industry as a bait, can you tell me the persons who you have assisted and are part of the industry ? The money and the materials you collect who are the beneficiaries of the 1-8 that is destine for The Gambia ?
We have seen it all, Organizations like  big time hustler like Mr. Ferry of schools for progress who ran away after collecting millions on our behalf. The other case among other is the Serra Jarjus adoptive parents etc. etc. We will surly follow these cases with the authorities as people our exploiting our ignorance's or should i say weakness.

Chi Jamma.
Bro Sheikh Tejan Nyang.