GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 22:02:22 EST
May her soul rest in peace. Our  condolences  to the P.S.Njie family.

Jabou  Joh

In a message dated 3/24/00 1:29:21 PM Central Standard Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

<< The P.S Njie family regret to announce the sudden death of sister Joana
 Kobala Njie Kambona which sad event occurred at her residence yesterday.
 Sister Joana served many years at the social welfare department  before
 her transfer to the National Technical Vocational  training  Centre. She
 was an able, dedicated and efficient woman who has served in various
 organization . Our condolences to the Njie families and all relatives
 and friends . May her soul rest in perfect peace.
 Chi Jamma.
 Bro Sheikh Tejan Nyang. >>