GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jassey Conteh <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jassey Conteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 2004 16:50:11 -0400
Comrades:

We must also understand that the United States knows the kind
of terrorist acts the government of the Gambia is doing to its
people.  Is the resent torching of the Independent Newspaper not
a terrorist act?

Gambians and the entire world understand that the dictatorship in the
Gambia is perpetrating the worst kind of terrorism on its citizens.

Naphiyo,
Comrade ML Jassey-Conteh