GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dampha Kebba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Apr 2001 11:52:30 -0400
Jobe, I can see that you are up to your neck trying to 'justify' why a child
murderer should lead us. Therefore, I understand if you cannot grasp what I
wrote and answer my points in a logical and coherent manner. I will not seek
to show point for point how you did NOT address the issues I raised. I will
wait until you are done and then come back to the issues you did not address
properly. In the meantime, I will deal with new issues you bring in for
further 'justification' of your support for the low-life leading us.

Suffice for me at this stage to just show you an illustration about what I
am talking about. Let us look at point number 18 where you quoted my point
and endeavored to give a counter argument. Here is the quotation: Dampha: "I
realized you did not have much to credit the AFPRC/APRC with in our
FINANCIAL SECTOR. The figures you gave us about DEPOSIT LEVELS are
irrelevant to the AFPRC/APRC record. Your analysis spanned from 1985-1995."
Jobe: "On the contrary, I give much credit to the AFPRC/APRC for arresting
the
worsening condition of our ECONOMY. My analysis spanned from 1983-1999. "
Emphasis mine.

I hope you got my point here? I was talking about deposit levels and our
financial sector which you tackled in the first portion of your Part 3
posting, and you veered off here to talk about the economy as a whole.

So as not to confuse you any further, we can revisit these issues when you
are done with your 'justifications' about why you Support Yaya Despite the
atrocities he visits on our people. But do not expect me to defend the PPP
record unless you tell a lie in order to perpetuate Yaya. My fight is not to
restore Jawara, but to remove a child murderer from office. I hope you got
that too. I thought you did and had ceased making PPP the issue, but I guess
Jeng was right when he suggested that APRC's best bet is to fight an
irrelevant enemy. They have nothing against the current opposition. I wonder
what your cohorts such as Buba Baldeh, Nafa Saho, Nyamasata Sanneh,
Fatoumata Jahumpa, Aji Fatou Sallah and some ex-PPP top civil servants that
still hold high positions in this regime, think about the APRC official
policy of "We Hate PPP more".
KB