GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
edrissa njie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 May 2001 23:44:40 -0000
Fellow Citizens,
After reading Ebou's revelations, I hold my head between my hands and cry
out: Where do we turn to? I call out: THE HAGUE? AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL?
CHAMPIONS OF DEMOCRACY: AMERICA, ETC... What would YOU do? One thing is
certain though: ATE YALLA DI NA NYOW!!!
I'm too emotionally spent right now... Sorry, I'll write something more
coherent later..
Edrissa