GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Dec 2007 13:17:49 EST
Speaking of John Edwards, OCeesay, I have an idea that  came to me in a dream
I will share in due course. If you can arrange from  Obama's end, I can
arrange from John Edwards' end for the two of them to meet in  Iowa. Iowa's good
country. If you wish me to, I'll share the dream here for it  contains moral
caution for both Obama and John Edwards. I already shared it with  John Edwards.

Dear Haruna,

Last weekend, I was proud to travel  through Iowa with John Edwards during
his "Main Street Express" bus tour as he  met with caucus goers and discussed
his specific ideas for providing universal  health care, ending the war in Iraq,
stopping global warming, and taking back  our government from the powerful
corporations and special interests who run  it.

Now, I am happy to help him kick off his final push before the  caucuses.
Today, John's campaign is launching a great new video you really  should check
out. It's a movie trailer, actually -- a preview of all that will  be possible
when John is our next president:

_www.johnedwards.com/watch/trailer_ (http://johnedwards.com/r/52984/746320/)

With only 16 days left until the caucuses, it's critical that we  all step up
and help John Edwards right away. This is a crucial time in American  history
-- and we need real change. In the past, I've felt that I haven't always
stepped out as soon or as actively as I should have. But now, after getting to
know John, and getting to hear his strong dream and strong plan for our
country,  I've decided to join him and do everything I can to help.

It was exciting  to see the growing energy behind John while I traveled with
him over the  weekend. Iowans were coming out by the hundreds to meet him,
listen to what he  had to say, and ask him tough questions about his plans for
our country. And I  was thrilled to hear that, just yesterday, John received the
endorsement of a  wonderful Iowa leader -- First Lady Mari Culver. It's clear
that John is gaining  momentum across the state, but he needs help from all
of us now to keep that  momentum going.

Additionally, the latest polls show John Edwards as  being the one Democrat
who can defeat all of the Republicans running for  president.

So please take a minute to watch this powerful movie trailer  and then pass
it along to your friends and tell them how critical it is that we  all step up
to help John during these final days:

_www.johnedwards.com/watch/trailer_ (http://johnedwards.com/r/52985/746320/)

Thank you for joining me in supporting John Edwards. I am confident  that
when he is in the White House, he'll be a leader we will all be proud to  call
our president.

Have happy and healthy holidays,

--Kevin  Bacon
December 18, 2007