GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
saihou Mballow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Mar 2006 19:10:16 -0800
Mr Foon, the UDP web site you are talking about is not
updated. Those stories have been there for months. A
new site is under construction.

Today, what we are thinking about is how the UDP/NRP
coalition can reach every Gambian at the grass roots
and involve them in the efforts to flush the APRC
Government comes October 2006.

UDP has no time to waste on blaming people within the
opposition. Thanks.

Saihou