GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Edward Secka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Oct 2005 12:51:25 -0500
Baba's literature has some very unique elements. It reveals  how the present
day leaders want to be embrassed and worshiped despite  the fact that they
don't worth shit.
It teaches me that.
True leaders do not give orders
because the more rules and restrictions
The weaker the people become.
Do not give orders and the people lead themselves;
Keep a peaceful heart and the people achieve harmony;
Do not control and the people prosper: Remains detached, and the people find
their own centres.
hencefort, to my conclusion Dr Yahakat is a modern day selfish and idiotic
Characters  who are power hungry and greedy as the Name said it all.
Interesting literture  and lesson for all.
Thanks again for such a nice story baba.
peace
Brime