GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 2004 13:13:55 -0400
Kebba et al, this is more reason why Gambians are the ones that are going
to change our destiny.  We will inform the international community
alright, but we cannot rely or depend on them, for they will look the
other way and pretend like they are not even aware of our suffering.  Bush
is for Bush, and if he can use a Mule called Yaya to push his agenda, well
why not - fools are ripe for the picking.  In this case both have an
agenda which are both bad for Gambia and Gambians.  This is why Gambians
that are serious about changing our sorry situation should join the Safe
The Gambia Democracy Project.  I urge folks to join this organization if
we are to change our faith.

--
Chi Jaama
Joe Sambou